The Best Dorm TV Stand
A dorm TV in college is a staple for the movie nights, netflix and chill, or video game social center. A dorm tv stand will come handy to ensure your dorm tv is properly situated and safely mounted. A good dorm tv stand may even offer organization in its shelving! To make sure you get the best dorm tv stand for quality and price, we’ve compiled the following Dorm Essentials top 5 dorm dorm tv stands.
1. Walker Edison Furniture Minimal Farmhouse Wood Universal Dorm TV Stand up to 64"
Dimensions: 24 H x 58 L x 16 W inches. Cable management features to run cords in the back of the TV stand. Made from high grade certified MDF for long lasting construction. Adjustable shelves. For TV’s up to 64 inches; Supports up to 250 lbs.
2. Furinno Turn-N-Tube 3-Tier Entertainment Center / Dorm TV Stand
Wood and Pvc. Imported. Simple stylish design yet Functional and suitable for any room. Material: 15mm composite wood with PU lamination and 34mm plastic pole. Fits in your dorm room, fits on your budget. Sturdy on flat surface 10-minutes no tools no hassle assembly. Holds up to 50 inch flat screen panel and up to 40 lbs with right TV base. Product dimension: 43.8(W)x16.2(D)x11.7(H) inches.
3. PERLESMITH Universal Dorm TV Stand - Table Top Dorm TV Stand for 37-55 inch LCD LED TVs
This universal TV stand has it all. 15-minute installation, 2 options of mounting TV bracket and 3 sets height adjustment of TV plate to suit different applications or TV sizes. Universal TV stand/base tabletop stand to mount your TV and AV components on an entertainment center or a desk/table. Our product comes with an easy to use instruction manual for quick and easy installation with fittings provided. Install the TV stand without any hassle.
4. WALI Universal Dorm TV Stand Table Top for Most 22 to 65 inch LCD Flat Screen TV
Compatibility: The TV stands holds 22″ – 65″ TVs and weighing up to 110 lbs. VESA Compatibility: 75x75mm up to 800x400mm. Mult Adjustable: 2 level height adjustable mounting holes for better-viewing flexibility. Protection: 3mm feet soft pad on base prevents scratching of floor or cabinet surface. Installation: Mounting has never been so easy: 20 minutes to install it. Package Includes: WALI TV Stand (Black) x 1, Mounting Hardware Kit x 1, User Manual x 1, 10 Year protection.
5. VIVO Mobile TV Display Stand for 13 to 42 inch LED LCD Flat Panel Screens, Rolling Floor Stand
FITS 13″ TO 42″ TV’s – Compatible with most 13″ to 42″ LCD LED flat screens weighing up to 44 lbs with VESA patterns 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x100mm, or 200x200mm. Height adjustable MOBILE TROLLEY CART – The 20” x 18” base features 4 wheels providing smooth mobility on both hardwood and carpet floors. The 2 front wheels are lockable to make the cart stationary when desired.
That concludes our list of our top dorm tv stands. Whether or not you need a TV stand in your dorm room will depend on your personal preferences and the size and layout of your dorm room. Here are a few things to consider when deciding whether to get a TV stand for your dorm room:
- Space: If you have a small dorm room, you may not have a lot of space for a TV stand. In this case, you may want to consider other options such as wall-mounting your TV or using a small, compact stand.
- Functionality: A TV stand can provide a place to store your TV and other media equipment, as well as organize cables and cords. If you have a lot of electronics and want to keep them organized and easily accessible, a TV stand may be a useful addition to your dorm room.
- Personal preferences: Ultimately, whether or not you need a TV stand in your dorm room will depend on your personal preferences and how you plan to use your TV. If you don’t watch TV often and don’t have a lot of electronics, you may not need a TV stand.
Overall, whether or not you need a TV stand in your dorm room will depend on your specific needs and preferences. If you have a small dorm room and don’t have a lot of electronics, you may be able to get by without a TV stand. However, if you have a larger dorm room and want to keep your electronics organized, a TV stand can be a useful addition.
Leave a Comment