Best Dorm Storage
Your college dorm will never have enough room for all your things and the many activities that take place within it. To make the most of what room you have, it’s key to take advantage of space saving organizers and vertical storage containers for dorm storage. In this affiliated Dorm Essentials top ten, we’ll help you find some of the best items to reclaim space – and your sanity- back from your dorm with the best dorm storage. For specific options check out our full list of dorm risers, ottomans, or safes!
1. Home-it Adjustable Bed Risers or Furniture Riser bed lifts for dorm storage
Customize to you own needs: Extra 8″ High Extra 5″ High or Extra 3″ High, the opening is 3″ X 3″ X 3/4″ deep. Bed riser Safely Support a Total of up to 1,300 Pounds! Won’t Scratch or Dent Hardwood Floors in dorms. Bed lifters or Caster fits safely and securely into the recess cup built into the bed riser Adjustable Bed Riser System Instantly Creates Additional Under Bed Storage. Bed frame risers High quality bed lift great idea for storage under the bed.
2. Furinno Turn-N-Tube 4-Tier Multipurpose Shelf For Dorm Storage
Simple stylish design comes in multiple color options, is functional and suitable for any dorm room. Material: CARB compliant composite wood and PVC Tubes. Sturdy on flat surface. Easy no hassle no tools 5-minutes assembly even a kid can accomplish. Holds up to 25 lbs per shelf. Product dimension: 23.6(W) x 11.6(D) x 43.25(H) inches. There are no screws involved, thus it is totally safe to be a family project. Just turn the tube to connect the panels to form a storage shelf.
3. Laundry Nook, Door-Hanging Laundry Hamper with Stainless Steel Hooks for Dorm Storage
Hangs behind your door with stainless steel hooks included super space saver. Perfect for Families and College Dorms that need more room. Machine washable made from quality cotton canvas will last a long time. Large size will easily hold enough for the average load of washing. Back side zipper to easily drop out washing or easy to carry to the laundry.
4. Sorbus Set of 4 Foldable Drawer Dividers, Storage Boxes for Dorm Storage
4-PIECE FOLDABLE ORGANIZER SET – Provides attractive, lightweight solution to many personal storage needs – Neatly store and classify underwear, socks, neck ties, bra, etc. INCLUDES – 4 multi-sectional organizer bins that can be used for a variety of clothing, undergarments, and personal items. PERFECT – Organizers for drawers, dressers, closets, and more – Bins are collapsible for easy storage and can be stored under bed for most convenient use.
5. Storage Bins [4-Pack] Linen Fabric Foldable Basket Cubes Organizer Boxes for Dorm Storage
Collapsible Storage Bins are a perfect way to accessorize, organize, and store items at home, office, home office, loft or dorm. We offer storage solutions that complement lifestyles. Fashionable Bins: Designed to match interior decor and style in any dorm room. Soft gray and natural brown accents for a neutral color scheme. Reinforced Handles: Full metal lined cutout handles offer a strong hold and ease to carry or pull off and out of shelves.
6. Loghot Bedside Caddy/Bedside Storage for Dorm Rooms Bed Rails
Material: made of canvas and iron. With iron art bracket, can hang in the head of a bed, easy to receive, saving space, easy to take. Can place books, mobile phones, snacks and other daily supplies, so everything you need is always at hand. Multi-scene use, you can hang on the headboard, dorm door and chair. Size: 38x13x21 cm/14.96×5.12×8.27 inches.
7. SONGMICS DIY Cube Storage Organizer Cabinet Bookcase with Door For Dorm Storage
DIY STORAGE CABINET: 6 cubes could be assembled into different styles to meet your various needs of storage. You will keep the room organized while enjoying the fun of DIY. MULTI PURPOSE ORGANIZER: Perfect for dorm living room, entryway, mudroom or bedroom to meet the storage demands of books, shoes, folding clothes, CDs and toys, etc. CONVENIENT DESIGN: Metal rings are designed for easy opening and closing; light weight and easy to move from room to room. Product Size: 29 3/8”L x 14 5/8”W x 43 1/4”H.
8. Makeup Organizer 3 Pieces Acrylic Cosmetic Storage Large Drawers Dorm Storage
Drawers with removable black velvet padding keep items protected and in place. Completely removable drawers slide out smoothly, and the molded handles are very easy to grab and pull out. Accessories not included. 3 Pieces set cosmetic storage organizes all jewelry and cosmetics in one place. Approximate Set Dimension: 9 1/2″W x 5 1/2″D x 11 3/4″H.
9. SONGMICS Storage Cube Organizer DIY Plastic Closet Shelf For Dorm Storage
MULTI-PURPOSE CUBE: This 3-tier 6-cube DIY Organizer Shelf offers plenty of room for your books, folded clothes, art craft or other daily accessories; apply rooms from living areas, to dorm rooms. FUN OF DIY: ABS connectors and panels allows you assemble this item into different style according to your needs and imagination to enjoy the fun of DIY. STRONG STORAGE ABILITY: 12”L x 12”W x 12”H (30.5 x 30.5 x 30.5cm) and 10lb load-bearing for each cube, this Ladder Shelf can hold a variety of items.
10. Misslo Hanging Mesh Pockets Shower Organizer with Over the Door Hooks For Dorm Storage
4 large mesh pockets each hold 34oz/1000ml shampoo, 4 smaller pockets, quick drying and breathable. Rust proof metal grommets, 3 metal over the door hooks included. Also can use your existing shower hooks onto your existing shower curtain/liner. Holds Toiletries, hari dryer, shampoo, conditioner, or other personal care items.
These are just a few items and dorm essentials that we recommend for storage. A few other ideas for dorm storage that can help you keep your dorm room organized and clutter-free include:
- Under-bed storage: Utilize the space under your bed by using storage bins or drawers to store items out of sight.
- Shelving: Install shelves or use freestanding shelving units to create more storage space for books, electronics, and other items.
- Wall storage: Use wall-mounted storage solutions, such as shelves, hooks, or baskets, to keep items off the floor and out of the way.
- Over-the-door organizers: Hang organizers on the back of your door to store shoes, bags, and other small items.
- Stackable storage bins: Use stackable storage bins to create more storage space in your dorm room. These bins can be used to store clothes, linens, or other items.
- Drawer organizers: Use drawer organizers to keep your dresser drawers organized and to maximize the storage space.
- Hidden storage: Look for furniture pieces with hidden storage, such as ottomans with storage space inside or bed frames with built-in drawers.
By using a combination of these storage solutions, you can create more storage space in your dorm room and keep your items organized and out of sight. You can find many of these dorm storage solutions in our lists of top dorm essentials.
Leave a Comment