The Best Dorm Electric Kettle
When you’re living in the dorms at college, there are many reasons why you may need hot water. From a quick snack of ramen or oatmeal to making some relaxing tea or energizing instant coffee, a dorm electric kettle will help you get what you need. To make sure you stay hydrated and fed, we’ve compiled the following Dorm Essentials top 5 dorm electric kettles for hot water in the dorm. Just make sure it’s allowed by your RA/housing policy!
1. Hamilton Beach Glass Electric Dorm Tea Kettle, Dorm Water Boiler & Heater 1L
Fast and safe hot water: dorm Kettle is faster for preparing up to 1 liter of hot water than a microwave and safer than a stovetop kettle. Modern design: Glass sides with stainless steel accents will look great on your countertop without taking up too much space.
2. Mueller Premium 1500W Dorm Electric Kettle with SpeedBoil Tech
PUREST TASTING WATER – SUPERIOR QUALITY – Made with the finest quality Borosilicate Glass, which lasts a lifetime, 304 stainless steel and heat resistant copolyester for the safest, freshest water. MAXIMUM SAFETY FOR DORM- High quality thermostat controller, auto shut-off within 30s after the water is fully boiling. Boil-dry safety feature where it turns off if it detects there is no water inside.
3. Hamilton Beach Dorm Electric Tea Kettle, Water Boiler & Heater, 1.7 L
POWERFUL RAPID-BOIL SYSTEM: This 1.7 liter electric kettle boils water faster than a microwave and safer than using a stovetop kettle perfect for college dorms, offices or kitchens of any size, with safety features like auto shutoff when dry.
4. Amazon Basics Electric Glass and Steel Hot Tea Dorm Water Kettle - 1.7-Liter
Fast-heating electric glass and steel dorm kettle for quickly and conveniently boiling water. Make herbal tea, hot chocolate, instant ramen or soups, and more without the hassle of heating water on the stovetop. Glass carafe with non-heating handle easily detaches from base for cordless serving. Safety features include auto-shutoff, blue operational lights, and boil dry protection.
5. AmazonBasics Stainless Steel Portable Fast, Electric Dorm Hot Water Kettle for Tea and Coffee
Electric water kettle with 1.0-liter capacity and 1500 watts of power for fast results (120V-60Hz), great small size and cheap price for college dorms. Cordless design allows for easy filling and serving; Power base with 30-inch power cord for flexible placement, plus cord wrap for compact storage, while also having auto shutoff features.
An electric kettle can be a convenient and useful appliance to have in a college dorm room for a variety of reasons. Here are a few potential benefits of having an electric kettle in your dorm room:
- Convenience: An electric kettle allows you to quickly and easily heat water for a variety of purposes, such as making tea, coffee, hot chocolate, oatmeal, or instant soup. This can be a convenient option if you don’t have access to a stove or microwave in your dorm room.
- Energy efficiency: Electric kettles are generally more energy efficient than stovetop kettles or microwave ovens, as they are specifically designed to quickly boil water. This can save energy and lower your electricity bills.
- Safety: Electric kettles are generally safer to use than stovetop kettles, as they have automatic shut-off features and do not involve an open flame. This can be particularly important in a dorm room where there may be a higher risk of accidents or fires.
- Versatility: Some electric kettles come with additional features, such as temperature control or the ability to keep water warm, which can be useful for making different types of hot drinks or for other purposes.
An electric kettle can be a convenient and useful appliance to have in a college dorm room, particularly if you don’t have access to a stove or microwave and want a quick and easy way to heat water. From tea to got water for cooking food, a electric kettle, if allowed, is a great dorm room essential.
Leave a Comment