Best Dorm Pillow
There is plenty to do in college, from socializing and parties to studying and hobbies. One thing will be hard to do given all these opportunities – sleeping on a good dorm pillow. Key to getting a good sleep in the dorms will be to have a good mattress and mattress topper beneath your dorm comforter and dorm bedding, along with a good dorm pillow. To make sure you begin ever day rested and recovered, we’ve compiled the following Dorm Essentials top 10 best dorm pillow to help you relax and enjoy a nights sleep in the dorm.
1. Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Dorm Pillow
Shredded Style Combination Memory Foam Pillow That NEVER GOES FLAT! Our Kool-Flow Soft and Luxurious, Extra Breathable Micro-Vented Cover Made In The U.S.A. with 43% Viscose of Bamboo, 56.4 percent Polyester, .6 Percent Lycra KEEPS YOU COOL ALL NIGHT LONG! Fully Machine Washable.
2. Fern and Willow Premium Loft Down Alternative Dorm Pillows for Sleeping
Two budget friendly pillows that are: HEAVENLY SOFT – Get all the luxurious silky feel of down but without the dust, SUPPORTIVE – Our gel down-alternative is more supportive than traditional down so you won’t have that “head hits the mattress” feeling when you wake up, and 100% WASHABLE & DURABLE – Another benefit of down-alternative is that it is 100% machine washable. Be sure to air dry thoroughly after washing.
3. puredown Natural Goose Down Feather White Dorm Pillow
Shell: 100% Cotton. Stuffing: 85% Goose Feather, 15% Goose Down. High quality pillows 100% are filled with goose down ,recyclable and environmental-friendly ,offer natural supportive comfort that molds to the head, neck and shoulders. Double layered cotton shell fabric and Plush polyester peach skin inner layer are designed to avoid pricking of feathers. Pillows are filled with 32 oz. feather down.
4. WonderSleep Premium Adjustable Loft [Queen Size 2-Pack] - Shredded Hypoallergenic Memory Foam Dorm Pillows
60% polyester. [SET OF 2 PILLOWS] Adjusted Comfort – Wondersleep’s pillow features shredded memory foam filling that provides therapeutic relief for all sleepers. Add and/or remove foam filling to find the perfect comfort level and enjoy a personalized sleep experience. Safe and Sound – Featuring premium fabric to ensure your pillow stays cool and luxurious through the night. The pillow is made from 100% shredded memory foam, providing personalized support to your head, neck and shoulders, relieving pain and enhancing your sleep.
5. Belly Sleep Gel Infused Memory Foam Dorm Pillow for Stomach and Back Sleepers
Cover – 60% Bamboo/40% Polyester. SPINAL SUPPORT FOR STOMACH SLEEPERS: The Belly Sleep Bed Pillow is a flat, thin pillow that was designed and made with the needs of tummy sleepers in mind. Its curved edges reduce head and neck rotation, ensuring the uniform pressure and neutral positioning of the head, neck, and spine to improve breathing, reduce pressure points, and ensure that you wake up well rested, not sore and achy.
6. Coop Home Goods - Eden Shredded Memory Foam Dorm Pillow with Cooling Zippered Cove
Inner Cover – 100% Polyester Outer Cover – 40% Bamboo Derived Rayon 60% Polyester. Made in USA. LOOK NO FURTHER, HOT SLEEPERS – Your search for the perfect pillow has finally come to an end. The Eden Pillow features our soft, gel-infused memory foam & microfiber blend that creates a cooler sleep experience and a gusseted design that allows maximum edge-to-edge support. FULLY ADJUSTABLE, YOU ARE IN CONTROL by adding or removing memory foam fill.
7. Casper Dorm Pillow for Sleeping, Standard, White
Breathable 100% percale cotton cover with a percale weave to keep you cool. Silk-like, densely packed microfibers inside and out for optimal plush feel. Removable, machine-washable outer layer for easy cleaning. 2” gusset for neck support and better spine alignment. Polyester microfiber fill.
8. Linenspa Shredded Foam Pillow Perfect for Dorm Relaxing
Velour. Extra large size is great for college; perfect for gaming, reading, relaxing, watching TV, and working on homework in your dorm. Adjustable neck support pillow provides just the right amount of extra comfort for your neck, or remove it for an added leg cushion.
9. EURASIA DECOR DecorHouzz Embroidered Dorm Pillow Case Naps Fix Everything
Linen. Imported. Design : This quote pillowcase is embroidered on pure cotton fabric. Fabric : It is made of 100% cotton fabric which is Soft, Breathable and Hypoallergenic. Fabric quality you can easily rely on. The cloth is dyed and will not fade or peel easily when mild washed. Size : 12×20 inch (30x50cm) Note: This is just the cover, you still need to buy the pillow.
10. Reafort Ultra Soft Sherpa Body Dorm Pillow Cover
100% polyester thick sherpa material. Adding soft and warm feel to your body pillow. Size: oversized 21″x54″ with zipper closure. Easy to put on and take off. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Do not bleach. This is a cover only, does not contain a pillow. Note: does not include the pillow insert, which you still need to buy.
When picking a dorm pillow from our list of our top dorm pillows, there are a few key factors to consider when determining if your dorm pillow is the right size. These include:
- Your sleep position: The size of your pillow should be based on your preferred sleep position. For example, if you sleep on your stomach, you may prefer a thinner, flatter pillow to avoid neck strain. If you sleep on your back, you may prefer a medium- to high-profile pillow to support your head and neck. If you sleep on your side, you may prefer a thicker, firmer pillow to keep your spine aligned.
- Your body size: The size of your pillow should also be based on your body size. If you are taller or have wider shoulders, you may need a larger pillow to fully support your head and neck.
- Your bed size: The size of your pillow should be proportional to the size of your bed. If you have a queen or king-sized bed, you may want to use a larger pillow to fill the space.
The benefits of using a correctly sized pillow include improved comfort, support, and spinal alignment. A properly sized dorm pillow can help to reduce neck and back pain, promote proper spinal alignment, and improve your overall sleep quality.
To determine if your pillow is the right size for you, you can try adjusting the pillow to find the most comfortable and supportive position. If you are still experiencing neck or back pain after adjusting your pillow, it may be time to consider a different size or type of pillow. Because we recommend our top dorm pillows from a list of options on amazon, you get the benefit of returns if you are an amazon prime member. Good sleep is critical to your success as a college student, so don’t sacrifice on getting the best dorm pillow for your needs.
Leave a Comment