The Best Dorm Bedding
When moving into your dorm, finding the best dorm bedding is key to styling your dorm and providing a comfortable nights sleep. Alot of time in the dorms will be spent sitting, reading, or socializing from your dorm bed, so having good dorm bedding is key. To make sure you get the best sleep and feel like your dorm bedding matches your style, we’ve compiled the following DormEssentials top 10 best dorm bedding affiliated items. Most options have variations in color so you find the dorm bedding that matches you, just don’t forget a dorm mattress, soft mattress topper, dorm comforter, headboard, and matching pillows!
1.OCM College Dorm Room Essentials 16-Piece Starter Pak
VALUE & CONVENIENCE: This 16-Piece Starter Pak dorm bedding and bath collection includes all the bedding and bath essentials you’ll need to start the semester off right, including sheets, mattress pad, a pillow, towels, comforter and blanket. And buying as a set means savings. ASHLEIGH PINK: Starts with a ribbed comforter with tacking in soft trendy pink. Two sheet sets – solid pink and white with pink polka dot – complete the look. Ditsy fun in pink without being overpowering. New in 2020!
2. OCM College Dorm Room Essentials 20-Piece Comfort Pak
VALUE & CONVENIENCE: The 20-Piece Comfort Pak dorm bedding and bath collection includes all the dorm room essentials you’ll need to start the semester off right, including sheets, pillows, towels, comforter, blanket, a dorm mattress topper, a quilted dorm mattress pad, a laundry bag, bedside storage caddy and more. And buying as a set means savings. DESTIN AQUA has a neat geometric soft grey design with complimentary aqua sheets that shines against a soft gray background.
3.OCM College Dorm Room 24-Piece Complete Campus Pak
VALUE & CONVENIENCE: This 24-Piece Complete Campus XL dorm bedding and bath set includes all the dorm room essentials you’ll need to start the semester off right, including sheets, pillows, towels, comforter, blanket, a dorm mattress topper, a quilted dorm mattress pad, a laundry bag, underbed storage and more. And buying as a set means savings. CATALINA CORAL: Spanish influence, capturing an island feel with the use of corals and teals in its design, inspiring many “siestas.”
4. Urban Habitat Brooklyn Dorm Comforter Set Twin/Twin Xl Size - Pink
100% Cotton. The Urban Habitat Brooklyn 5 Piece Comforter Set creates a charming space. Featuring small cotton tufts, the comforter and matching shams add texture to this solid bedding set. The reverse is a solid ivory and one quilted euro shams add texture. Two decorative pillows are also included in this comforter set. One pillow features a pleated design and the other is crafted to match the top of the bed. Made from 100% cotton for easy care. PACKAGE INCLUDES – (1) Comforter: 68″W x 92″L, (1) Standard Tufted Sham: 20″W x 26″L, (2) Decorative Pillows: 18″W x 18″L / 12″W x 18″L, (1) Euro Sham: 26″W x 26″L + 0. 5″Flange.
5. Intelligent Design Raina Dorm Comforter Set Metallic Print Geometric Design
Product Features – Ultra soft brushed microfiber with metallic geometric gold printing. The reverse comes with brushed microfiber to keep you comfortable, cozy and snugly at night. Fabrication – polyester brushed microfiber accented with geometric gold printing. Decorative pillows come with intricate embroidery and metallic printing to complete the collection. Modern style with stunningly eye catching glamorous design to match your diva personality. Package includes – (1) comforter 68” x 90”, (1) sham 20” x 26”, (2) decorative pillows 12” x 16” and 16” x 16.
6. Urban Habitat Brooklyn Dorm Duvet Set 100% Cotton Jacquard
BETTER SLEEP – Feel the gentle 100% cotton jacquard duvet cover set, which offers breathable bedding cover; making this ultra soft comforter cover set to be naturally lofty and lightweight. This cotton cover can better regulate body heat and help you to fall asleep naturally by keeping you warm and comfortable at night. In the summer you can use duvet cover without the filled insert as a very lightweight blanket for added texture and softness. HOW BIG? – This set is for Twin/Twin XL size bed; Duvet Cover: 68″W x 92″L, Matching standard sham: 20″W x 26″L, 2 Decorative Pillows: 18″W x 18″L/ 12″W x 18″L, Euro Sham: 26″W x 26″ + 0.5″D.
7. Comfort Spaces Colin 6 Piece Dorm Comforter Set All Season Microfiber
LIFESTYLE – Modern classic stripes neutral color easy to match with your existing décor and compliment your room setting. PACKAGE INCLUDES – Twin XL comforter 66″W x 90″L, (1) sham 20″W x 26″L, (1) flat sheet 66″W x 96″L, (1) fitted sheet 39″W x 80″L+12“ with 2 side pockets 8″x 9″ Each, (1) pillow case 20″W x 30″L matching the color of sheet set, (1) bonus pillow case 20″W.
8. Intelligent Design Cozy Dorm Comforter Casual Boho Medallion Floral Design
FOR AN UPDATED LOOK- A gorgeous over-scaled medallion, complemented with floral accents, is printed on the face of the comforter in bold navy hues. A solid navy reverse adds a rich touch of color to coordinate with the top of the bed, while coordinating sham(s) feature a floral print to provide a charming accent. Two decorative pillows, one with fabric manipulation and another with multi-colored embroidery, offers the perfect finishing touches to the set. THE COMFORTER SET INCLUDES – One (1) Comforter 68″W x 90″L; One (1) Standard Sham 20″W x 26″L + 1″D, Two (2)Decorative Pillows 12″W x 16″L /16″W x 16″L.
9. Bedsure Dorm Twin XL Size Bed in A Bag, Dark Grey/Light Grey
HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Durable bedding is ideal for you to get sturdiness without sacrificing softness for desired comfort – 100% brushed microfiber which is luxuriously soft will provide breathable warmth for all seasons use – Our comforter sets are easy to clean, no worry about shrinkage, fading & wrinkles after several washes. Available in Bedsure Twin-XL Size Bed in A Bag, Grey/Light Grey – Including 1 comforter (68″x88″), 1 bed skirt (80″x39″+15″), 1 flat sheet (66″x100″), 1 fitted sheet (80″x39″+14″), 1 pillowcase (20″x30″) and 1 pillow sham (20″x26″).
10. VClife Twin Floral Dorm Duvet Cover Sets Cotton Yellow White Botanical Bedding
VCLIFE Bedding Collections (Duvet Cover Sets, Sheet Or Pillow Cases) is made from 100% Cotton, Ultra Soft, Breathable, Durable, Hypoallergenic
While our list was just a brief look at common bedding ideas with different themes, here is a list of common items that you might need to bring for dorm bedding:
- Sheets: You’ll need a set of sheets for your dorm bed, including a fitted sheet, a flat sheet, and one or two pillowcases. Choose sheets that are comfortable, durable, and easy to care for.
- Comforter or duvet: A comforter or duvet is a thick, quilted bed covering that provides warmth and insulation. You’ll need one of these to keep you warm at night.
- Pillows: You’ll need at least one pillow, but you might want to bring a few extra pillows for comfort and support.
- Mattress pad: A mattress pad is a thin, padded layer that goes on top of your mattress to provide extra cushioning and protection.
- Blankets: You’ll want to have a few blankets on hand for extra warmth on cold nights.
- Throw pillows: Throw pillows are decorative pillows that can add color and style to your bedding.
- Bed skirt: A bed skirt is a decorative piece of fabric that goes around the base of your bed and hides the space underneath.
It’s always a good idea to check with your college or housing department to find out what bedding is provided and what you need to bring. Some colleges may provide some or all of these items, while others may not.
There are several reasons why you might want to bring your own bedding to college:
- Personalization: Your bedding is a big part of your dorm room, and having bedding that you have chosen and that reflects your personal style can make your dorm feel more like home.
- Comfort: Bedding that you are used to can be more comfortable and familiar than bedding provided by your college.
- Quality: You may prefer the quality and feel of bedding that you have chosen and are familiar with over bedding provided by your college.
- Allergies: If you have allergies or sensitivities to certain materials, bringing your own bedding can ensure that you have bedding that is made from materials that are safe and suitable for you.
It’s always a good idea to check with your college or housing department to find out what bedding is provided and what you need to bring. Some colleges may provide bedding, while others may not. In any case, it’s always a good idea to have your own bedding items to make your dorm room feel more like home.
Leave a Comment