The Best College Smart Watch
College requires you to keep up with social and academic pressures, while also maintaining your sleep and wellness in the dorms. A college smart watch will help you track and stay up to date on all areas of your college life, from fitness to messages and sleep. To make sure you stay on top of everything you need to succeed, we’ve compiled the following DormEssentials top 5 best college smart watch.
1. Apple Watch Series 7 GPS, 41mm Starlight Aluminum College Smart Watch
This classic college smart watch has all the functions you need, including Fitness Tracker, Messages, GPS, Pedometer, Time Display, Weather, Sleep Monitor, Find My Phone, Reminders, Voice Assistant, Phone, Alarm, Multisport Tracker, Elevation Tracker, Heart Rate Monitor, and Music Player.
2. Fitbit Sense Advanced College Smartwatch, White/Gold, One Size (S & L Bands Included)
Numerous health and wellness capabilities to be your best in college, including skin temperature. Weather, Sleep Monitor, Reminders, Voice Assistant, Alexa, Phone, GPS, Heart Rate Monitor.
3. Garmin Venu Sq Music, GPS College Smartwatch with Bright Touchscreen Display, Black and Rose Gold
Fits wrists with a circumference of 125-190 mm. See everything clearly on a bright color display that includes an always-on mode, perfect for quick glances at college. Health is important to you, so monitor everything from your Body Battery energy levels, respiration, hydration and stress to sleep, your menstrual cycle, estimated heart rate and more.
4. Samsung Electronics Galaxy Watch 4 44mm College Smartwatch with ECG Monitor Tracker for Health
Get ready to crush your wellness goals with body readings right on your wrist. Better Sleep Starts Here: Wake up feeling refreshed and recharged with advanced sleep tracking; When you go to bed, your Galaxy Watch4 sleep tracker starts monitoring your sleep and SpO2 levels continuously. Be Smart About Your Heart: Take care of your heart with accurate ECG monitoring and keep an eye on possible atrial fibrillation, a common form of irregular heart rhythm. Make Every Workout Count: Get the most out of every exercise session with advanced workout tracking that recognizes 6 popular activities, from running to rowing to swimming, automatically in just 3 minutes.
5. Fitbit Luxe Fitness College Smart Watch and Wellness Tracker, Black/Graphite, One Size (S & L Bands Included)
A more basic smart watch with a smaller face size with core wellness tracking for college. Get better sleep to power your days with sleep tracking and sleep Score in the Fitbit app. Feel a Buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones, while you earn active zone minutes. Maximize your exercise, understand resting heart rate trends and better estimate calorie burn with 24/7 Heart rate tracking. Enjoy up to 5 days of battery without having to stop for a charge (varies with use and other factors).
Whether or not you need a smart watch in college will depend on your personal preferences and needs. A smart watch is a type of wearable technology that can function as a digital watch, as well as a fitness tracker, notification device, and smartphone companion. Some smart watches are designed to be used for specific activities, such as running or swimming, while others are more general-purpose and can be used for a wide range of purposes.
Some potential benefits of having a smart watch in college include:
- Convenience: A smart watch can allow you to access important information and functions, such as the time, notifications, and fitness data, without having to pull out your phone. This can be especially useful when you are on the go or in a situation where you don’t want to disturb others with your phone in the classroom.
- Health and fitness tracking: Many smart watches have built-in sensors and features that can track your physical activity, sleep, and other health metrics. This can be a good way to monitor your health and fitness goals and make adjustments to your lifestyle as needed.
- Stay connected: A smart watch can allow you to stay connected to your phone and other devices, even when you are not near them. This can be useful for staying in touch with friends, family, and colleagues and for staying on top of important notifications.
Leave a Comment