The Best Dorm Blender
When you’re living in the dorms at college, a dorm blender can be useful for the on the go meals and post workout shakes. With everything going on in college, quick and easy meals that you can take on the way to class or from the gym will help you stay healthy. From fresh fruit smoothies to chocolate protein shakes, a dorm blender will help you get calories when you need them. To make sure you stay healthy, we’ve compiled the following Dorm Essentials top 5 compact and affordable dorm blenders for smoothies and shakes in college.
1. NutriBullet Pro - 13-Piece High-Speed Dorm Blender/Mixer System (900 Watts)
With 900 watts of power, the Pro is faster and stronger than the original, but just as simple to use. Optimized 900-watt motor and refined nutrient extraction blades blend The toughest whole foods into nutritious shakes, smoothies, and nut butters. Included: (1) 900W motor base, (1) Extractor blade, (2) 32 oz. Cup, (2) to-go lid, (2) lip ring, (2) lip ring with handle and recipe book.
2. Dorm Blender, Small, Silver, 11 Piece Set
A small dorm blender for small personal tasks. Included: (1) 250W motor base, (1) cross-blade, (1) tall cup, (1) short cup, (1) party mug, (2) lip rings, (2) Stay-Fresh resealable lids, (1) to-go lid and 10-second recipe guide, The magic bullet chops, mixes, blends, whips, grinds and more. Cups are made out of high-impact plastic.
3. Oster 6684 12-Speed Dorm Blender, Black
700 power watts/450 blending watts. Crush Pro 4 Blade uses stainless steel, 4-point design to pulverize and chop with precision. Oster 10 Year DURALAST All-Metal Drive Limited Warranty for lasting durability. 12 Speeds from PULSE to PUREE.
4. NutriBullet ZNBF30400Z Dorm Blender 1200 Watts
This larger NutriBullet dorm blender is the ultimate cooking companion, with multiple speeds blend up any recipe, both quickly and precisely. Three precision speeds, and pulse function offer you full control at the Press of a button. 1200W of power let you make an endless array of smoothies, soups, sauces, nut butters and beyond. Includes: (1) 1200 watt motor base, (1) 64 oz blender pitcher with lid and vented lid cap, (1) Tamper, and (1) recipe book.
5. Hamilton Beach Wave Crusher Dorm Blender with 40 Oz Glass Jar
Powerful 700 Watt Peak Power Motor Crushes Contents Quickly for Smooth, Icy Drinks. Heat Resistant Glass Jar: The 40 Ounce Glass Jar Is Thermal Shock Tested to Withstand Extreme Temperature Changes. It Is Perfect for Parties or Making a Pitcher of Shakes and Smoothies.
A blender can be a useful and practical item to have in a college dorm room, especially if you enjoy making smoothies, protein shakes, or other blended drinks. A blender can also be used to make soups, sauces, dips, and other foods, making it a versatile and convenient appliance to have on hand.
Some benefits of having a blender in a college dorm room include:
- Convenience: A blender can allow you to make quick and easy meals and snacks without having to leave your dorm room. This can be especially useful if you are short on time or don’t have access to a kitchen.
- Health: A blender can allow you to make healthy, nutrient-rich drinks and meals using a variety of fresh ingredients. This can be a good way to boost your energy and support your overall health and well-being.
- Versatility: A blender can be used to make a wide variety of foods and drinks, making it a versatile and useful appliance to have on hand.
- Space-saving: Many blenders are small and compact, making them a good choice for college dorm rooms or other small living spaces.
Overall, whether or not you need a blender in your college dorm room will depend on your personal preferences and needs. If you think a blender could be useful or enjoyable to have, it could be. Just remember to blend at reasonable hours so that you don’t disturb your roommate and neighbors in your dorm!
Leave a Comment