The Best College Printer
While many classes will offer online turn in, many other classes will still require you to print out your homework and turn it in during class. Nothings more stressful than having a completed assignment ready to go, but not being able to find a working printer in time before the class. Remove your external dependencies and get control of your assignments by getting your own printer in your dorm. Not only will you be able to make sure you turn in your own work on time, but you’ll be a hero to those around you that may also need a printer in a time of need. Here’s our affiliated list of top dorm printers, with the best college printer.
1. Canon TS5120 Wireless All-In-One College Printer with Scanner and Copier
Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease. Print hassle free – even from the Cloud4, Bluetooth6, and from social media. Compact size: the PIXMA TS5120 is the Wireless all-in-one printer that’s just the right size with all the right features. With features like AirPrint 2, auto power on/off, built in Wi-Fi 1 and PIXMA cloud Link4 – it’s easy to see why the PIXMA TS5120 makes printing quick and easy.
2. HP OfficeJet 4650 Wireless All-in-One Photo Dorm Printer
Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you’ll never run out of ink, and more. Print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing. 2-sided printing allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%. Laser quality text and brilliant color for all your documents and projects
3. Brother HL-L2340DW Compact Laser College Printer
Fast, high-quality printing at up to 27ppm. Easy to set up and share on your wireless network or connect locally via USB interface. Print from your mobile device via: Air print, Google cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, cortado workplace, Wi-Fi Direct. Automatic duplex (two-sided) printing to help save paper. 250-sheet capacity tray adjustable for letter or legal, plus a manual feed slot for envelope printing.
4. HP ENVY 5640 Colour Multifunctional Dorm Printer
Colour Printer – Perfect for Home use; Print, Copy, Scan and Photo. Paper Size – A4; Connectivity – Wireless, AirPrint, USB. 6.75 cm touchscreen CGD (Colour Graphics Display). Compatible operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista Mac OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks. HP Auto-Off Technology; Processor speed: 525 MHz.
5. Canon TS8120 Wireless All-In-One Dorm Printer
Quickly Print detailed documents with Sharp black text and stunning photographs with the 6-color individual ink system. Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease. Print hassle free – whether from the Cloud5, through Bluetooth4, from social Media2 or on the go. With intuitive features like the 4.3″ LCD touchscreen and Bluetooth printing4, it’s clear to see why the PIXMA TS8120 makes printing fast and easy..
6. Brother Dorm Printer MFCJ460DW Wireless Color Inkjet Printer
Upon activation, the Amazon Dash Replenishment service measures the ink level and automatically orders ink from Amazon when low. This ensures that you never run out again. Mobile Device Printing via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan and Wi-Fi Direct. Easy to Setup Wireless Networking. Automatic Duplex (2-sided) Printing. 100 Sheet Paper Capacity up to 8.5″x14″. Auto Document Feeder Accepts up to 20 Sheets for Unattended Copy, Scan and Fax.
7. Canon MX492 Wireless All-IN-One Small Dorm Printer
The space-saving small printer fits about anywhere in your home, office or dorm. Air Print: Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod touch –no drivers needed! Print and scan photos or documents from your mobile device using the free Canon PRINT app. Save time with the fully integrated Auto Document Feeder.
8. Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet College Printer
Mobile Device Printing: Easily print from your iPhone, iPad, Android or tablet. Quick and Easy Wireless Setup. Powerful Printing options: Airprint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria and Canon Print. Compact and Space-saving design.
9. Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Dorm Printer
Print more, wait less. Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute1. Dynamic features accommodate your evolving needs. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter or legal sized paper.
10. HP DeskJet 2655 All-in-One Compact College Printer
Main functions of this HP compact color printer: print, scan, copy, wireless printing, AirPrint, Instant Ink ready so you’ll never run out of ink, and more. Mobile printing: print and scan on the go with the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app, easily print from your iPhone with AirPrint. Save time and money with HP’s most affordable wireless all-in-one printer to date. Put your printer wherever you want with this compact design and an output tray that minimizes space when closed. Paper sizes supported: Letter; legal; 4×6 in; 5×7 in; 8×10 in; No. 10 envelopes
With our list of our favorite dorm printers covered, it can be a good idea to have your own printer in your college dorm room for several reasons:
- Convenience: Having a printer in your dorm room can be convenient, as it allows you to print documents, assignments, and other materials without having to leave your room or go to a campus computer lab or library.
- Productivity: A printer can be a useful tool for increasing productivity, as it allows you to print materials as needed and avoid delays due to printing issues or depending on someone else.
- Cost-effective: In some cases, having your own printer may be more cost-effective than paying to print materials at a campus computer lab or print shop if you print a lot.
- Privacy: Having a printer in your dorm room can help to maintain your privacy, as you can print sensitive materials without having to worry about others seeing them.
- Goodwill: Many classmates or floormates will ask you to print things when they find out you have a printer. As long as its not ink intensive, this is a great way to build favor with your peers.
Overall, having your own printer in your college dorm room can be a good idea for convenience, productivity, and cost-effectiveness.
Leave a Comment