The Best College Tablet
The days of hand written assignments are behind us, and online school and class is booming. In the same regard, the days of light projection slides are behind us. Digital PowerPoint presentations are the common medium for most professors, viewable on laptops or tablets. For students, college tablets are rising in popularity as the go-to medium for taking notes – and with the rising popularity of ebooks and powerpoints shared by teachers, it only makes sense. Now you can take notes directly alongside the slides the teacher is presenting, and take any number of books with you wherever you go. We have the entire affiliated list of our favorite and best college tablet available below.
1. New Apple iPad College Tablet (10.2-inch, Wi-Fi, 32GB) - Silver (8th Generation)
Gorgeous 10.2-inch Retina display, A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, Support for Apple Pencil (1st generation) and Smart Keyboard, 8MP back camera, 1.2MP FaceTime HD front camera, Stereo speakers, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Up to 10 hours of battery life.
2. Samsung Galaxy College Tab A 8"
Android 5.0 Lollipop, 8-inch Display. Product Dimensions (inches) 8.20″ x 5.43″ x 0.29″. Samsung Quad Core Processor, 1.2 GHz with 16 GB Flash Memory, 1.5 GB RAM Memory and a microSD Card Slot (Up to 128GB). Supports WIFI only (Does not support 3g, LTE), with a Display Resolution: 1024 x 768 XGA.
3. All-new Fire HD 8 college tablet, 8" HD display, 32 GB
8″ HD display, 2X the storage (32 or 64 GB of internal storage and up to 1 TB with microSD card) + 2 GB RAM. All-day battery life – Up to 12 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching videos, and listening to music. Now with USB-C for easier charging. Fully charges in under 5 hours (with included cable + adapter).
4. New Apple iPad Air (10.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB) - Silver (4th Generation)
Stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone and P3 wide color, A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay, 12MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera, Available in Silver, Space Gray, Rose Gold, Green, and Sky Blue, Wide stereo audio, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax).
5. Amazon Fire HD 10 College Tablet with Alexa
Brilliant 10.1″ 1080p Full HD display (1920 x 1200), up to 1.8 GHZ quad-core processor, 2 GB RAM, and up to 10 hours of battery life. Amazons largest display, now with over 2 million pixels, stereo speakers, Dolby Audio, and dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi. Use Alexa hands-free mode, 32 or 64 GB internal storage expandable by up to 256 GB (using the microSD slot). Utilize popular apps such as your Netflix plan, or Facebook.
6. Lenovo Tab M8 Tablet, 8" HD Android Tablet, Quad-Core Processor, 2GHz, 16GB Storage
8-inch tablet has a brilliant HD display with booming Dolby Atmos Audio and built-in dual-stereo front-facing speakers perfect for binge-watching TV and movies on-the-go, with multi-user and multi-space functionality. Wifi tablet has a 64-bit Quad-core Snapdragon processor of up to 1.4 GHz, 2GB of RAM, plus an epic 20 hour battery life for seamless performance on any day-to-day tasks.
7. Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite 7"
Perfectly portable, the Galaxy Tab E Lite lets your browse, read or game with the bright 7″ screen. Watch, read and game at home or on the go with up to 9 hours of Internet usage on a single charge. Expand your memory up to an additional 32GB with a microSD card. Capture the moment perfectly with advanced camera modes.
8. Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 10.4", 128GB WiFi Tablet Chiffon Rose Tablet for College
S PEN INCLUDED: The included S Pen makes it easier than ever to write notes and personalize photos and videos, all without needing to charge. The S Pen attaches magnetically right to your tablet and is always ready to go. SLIM METAL DESIGN: Take this sleek, lightweight tablet anywhere. Its slim design slips right into your bag and comes in your choice of stylish colors.
9. Samsung Galaxy Tab A for College
The Galaxy Tab A’s vibrant 10.1 inch high-resolution screen makes everything come to life, whether you’re watching movies or catching up on the latest news. The new Tab A 10.1 inch is your perfect entertainment companion. 1.6 GHz exynos 7870 octa-core Processor, Os: android 6.0 Marshmallow, 2GB of RAM + 16GB, 10.1″ wuxga Display, 8Mp rear camera + 2Mp front camera.
10. Dragon Touch K10 College Tablet, 10 inch Android Tablet with 16 GB Quad Core Processor
Brilliant HD Display: The 10-inch HD IPS Display with 1280*800 Resolution that stays clear in any light. Sharing the big screen with families in any angle for hands-free. It also has a micro HDMI interface for syncing the tablet movies and videos to TV. Both charging and data transmission would be supported via micro USB. Store More Pictures and Videos: The Dragon Touch K10 tablet comes with 16GB of internal storage, expandable storage to 128 GB. The big storage will satisfy your daily requirements for working and learning.
Whether for entertainment for for academics, there are many benefits to having a tablet in college, including:
- Portability: College Tablets are portable and lightweight, making them easy to carry around campus and to use on the go.
- Multipurpose: College Tablets can be used for a wide range of activities, including reading, taking notes, browsing the web, and watching movies.
- Connectivity: Many college tablets have built-in WiFi and cellular connectivity, making it easy to access the internet and stay connected to your online accounts like blackboard and google docs.
- Productivity: College Tablets can be a useful tool for productivity, with features such as word processing, spreadsheet editing, and presentation creation, or taking notes during lecture.
- Collaboration: College Tablets can be used to collaborate with classmates and share documents and files easily while on the go, or if a laptop is not handy.
Overall, a tablet can be a useful and convenient tool for college students, offering many benefits including portability, multipurpose use, connectivity, productivity, collaboration, and affordability.
Leave a Comment