The Best Dorm Bed Skirt
When decorating your dorm room, it is often common to purchase bed risers to add storage space to your room. If your trying to theme your room and give it a really pleasant eye sore, the space between your bed and floor could ruin the aesthetic of your dorm room. Especially if you’ve lifted your bed with risers! This is where bed skirts come to the rescue, covering your storage space with beautiful looking cloth patterns in colors that match your dorm theme. It looks even better with the right bedding or headboard! We’ll cover five our our picks for best dorm bed skirts to improve the look of your room. Make sure to check the bed skirt size for the twin xl bed you probably have.
1. Elegant Comfort Luxury Top-Knot Tassle Pompom Fringe Ruffle Dorm Bed Skirt
This bed skirt features the cutest tassels you have ever seen and comes in multiple colors, making it one of the best bed skirts to improve the theme and visual appearance of your dorm room.
2. AmazonBasics Pleated Dorm Bed Skirt - Twin, Bright White
With 16 inches of coverage, these Amazon Basics bed skirts come in multiple covers and offer a cheap way to enhance the appearance of your bed and dorm room!
3. Tebery Lace Trimmed Elastic Bed Wrap Easy Fit Dust Ruffle Dorm Bedskirt
This 25% cotton + 75% polyester blend is an easy fit elastic wrap around bed skirt that make your dorm bed more beautiful. The unique lacing is sure to make your dorm bed unique.
4. Today’s Home Microfiber Classic Tailored Styling Dorm Bed Skirt Dust Ruffle,
Providing 14 inches of cover, you cant go wrong with these cheap bed skirts for your dorm room. They also come in white and black and are cheap enough to try out if your unsure if you need a bed skirt.
5. Obytex Wrap Around Bed Skirts, Cotton Dorm Bedskirt Elastic Dust Ruffle
This bed skirt provides a 14″ cover with a ruffled appearance, and comes in multiple colors. If you want to add more accenting appearances to your bed, this is one of the best dorm bed skirts.
A dorm bed skirt, also known as a dust ruffle, is a decorative piece of fabric that is placed between the mattress and the box spring of a bed. In a college dorm, a bed skirt can serve several purposes:
- Decoration: A dorm bed skirt can be a simple and inexpensive way to add a decorative touch to your dorm room. There are many different styles and colors of bed skirts to choose from, so you can find one that matches your personal style and the decor of your dorm room.
- Concealing storage: A dorm bed skirt can be used to conceal storage containers or other items that you keep under your bed. This can help to keep your dorm room looking neat and organized, as well as making it easier to access items that you need.
- Protection: A dorm bed skirt can help to protect the bottom of your bed from dust, dirt, and other debris that can accumulate on the floor of your dorm room. This can help to keep your bed clean and prolong its lifespan.
Overall, a dorm bed skirt can be a useful and practical addition to a college dorm, as well as adding a decorative touch to your dorm rooms theme.