The Best Dorm Bed Risers
One thing incoming freshman immediately notice is that a dorm may be smaller than expected, with space becoming a valuable commodity. To increase the amount of storage space available in your room, take advantage of dorm bed risers to store things beneath your bed in your dorm room. We’ve compiled the following Dorm Essentials top 5 items to help you pick the best dorm bed risers.
1. Home-it Adjustable Dorm Bed Risers (Black)
Providing either 3″, 5″ or 8″ of additional space between your floor and bed, holding up to 1300 pounds this one of the best dorm bed risers for to adding storage area beneath your dorm bed.
2. Home-it Adjustable Dorm Bed Risers (White)
If you are trying to color match and decorate your dorm room to perfection, white bed risers are perfect to match a white bed frame and complete the aesthetic look of your dorm.
3. Utopia Bedding Furniture and Dorm Bed Risers
This modular set of 8 risers provides 2 inches of additional height per riser, for a total of 4 inches if stacked together, allowing more flexibility in the height of your dorm bed riser accommodating various room layouts.
4. Whitmor Dorm Bed Risers
These dorm bed risers are ideal for stress free setup offering a fixed height of 5.25″, perfect for storing extra storage bins under your bed and freeing up space in the rest of your dorm.
5. Dorm Bed Risers with Power Outlet and USB Ports
Providing an incredible 7.25″ of extra lift with these modern bed risers, the added power cable to expose both a power outlet and USB port are a must for keeping your devices charged while studying in your dorm bed. The extra chargers come in handy as they are more accessible than the wall the bed may be blocking.
Our recommended Dorm Bed risers are small, stackable platforms that are placed under the legs of a bed to raise it off the ground. There are several reasons why you might want to bring bed risers to your college dorm room:
- Extra storage space: One of the main benefits of dorm bed risers is that they can create extra storage space under your bed. This can be especially useful in a college dorm, where space is often limited.
- Improved bed accessibility: If you have mobility issues or are just tall, bed risers can make it easier to get in and out of bed.
- Better circulation: Dorm bed risers can also improve circulation around your bed by creating more space for air to flow beneath it. This can help to reduce the risk of mold and other moisture-related issues in your dorm room.
- Aesthetics: Dorm bed risers can also be used to raise the height of your bed to a more aesthetically pleasing level. This can be especially useful if you have a low bed or want to use decorative bedding that might not look as good on a lower bed.
Dorm bed risers can be a useful and practical addition to a college dorm room, providing extra storage space, improved bed accessibility, and improved circulation.