College Festival & Concert Essentials
College is definitely a time of socialization and trying new things, such as going to your first festival & concerts in college. While your academic life is a priority, you’ll find new social opportunities to head to festivals & concerts in college with your newfound friends. To make sure you stay positive in the dorms and rock and dance your time away, we’ve compiled the following Dorm Essentials top 10 college festival and concert essentials.
1. Eargasm High Fidelity Earplugs for Concerts in College
As a student in college, you want to PROTECT YOUR HEARING from harmful noise levels at loud events. Cut out excess sound from everyday life and your favorite activities. PRESERVES SOUND QUALITY with our patent pending innovative attenuation filters. Reduces noise evenly to maintain the full spectrum of sound while protecting hearing. Won’t muffle music or voices as foam plugs do.
2. iHeartRaves Face Mask Seamless Bandanas
Great for protecting from dust and germs. 100% Microfiber Polyester. ONE SIZE FITS MOST – iHeartRaves face mask bandanas feature a super stretchy fabric that accommodates most head sizes (adults & kids). MULTI-FUNCTIONAL DESIGN – 12+ ways to wear it – neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hair-band, balaclava face mask, face scarf, seamless mask, beanie, bandana, mouth mask, and more.
3. Hydration Backpack - Light Water Pack
Especially important for outdoor venues that allow these to be brought in, Ripstop lining, Affordable Quality That Lasts: Compared to high-end brands that cost $50 or more, this 2L hydration bladder backpack features rugged ripstop nylon, sturdy metal zipper & more, all for under $25, Cool Water For Up To 5 Hours: When you’re in beast mode, your insulated daypack with 2-liter hydration bladder (70 oz.) keeps you hydrated longer. Leak-free & BPA-free.
4. NFL Clear Fanny Pack Stadium Security Approved
BAG SIZE: 12″×6.3″×3″(L×H×W). It fits up to a 52” waist. AMPLE SPACE: Big to hold your ID card, concert tickets, cell phone, wallet, keys, Swimwear & Shorts, or something else you need. All while your hands are free to play with kids.
5. Cooling Towel Microfiber Towel Fast Drying
EASY TO ACTIVATE – Simply soak it, wring it, snap it and wrap it, and re-wet to reactivate it. Retains water and maintains coolness while staying dry to the touch. Machine washable; dries soft even after several washes
6. Funky Junque Bucket Hat
100% Cotton. GREAT LOOK: Stay cool and trendy this summer with this stylish bucket hat. This hat puts a fun, modern twist on the original military boonie hat. Festival staple.
7. De-Stress Essential Oil Blend Roll-On 10 ml
Pre-Diluted Essential Oil Blend Roll-On 10ml. 100% Pure, Undiluted Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade. Amber Glass Bottle with Convenient and ready-to-use roll-on applicator. Blend of Grapefruit, Lavender & Ylang Ylang and Coconut Carrier Oil.
8. GloFX Ultimate Diffraction Glasses
Great conversation starter. plastic frame, Composite lens, non-polarized, Lens width: 55 millimeters, Lens height: 45 millimeters.
3D Prism Effect EDM Rainbow Kaleidoscope Style Rave Sunglasses
9. Vintage Small Oval Sunglasses
Current style of choice. metal frame plastic lens non-polarized Lens width: 50 millimeters Bridge: 22 millimeters PRODUCT SIZE – Lens Width: 50mm | Frame Height: 25mm | Nose Bridge: 22mm | Frame Width: 140mm | Temple Length: 145mm. meme it up
10. Johnson’s Head-to-Toe Baby Cleansing Cloths
Keep clean when soap stations are out. 15-count package of gentle, disposable cleansing cloths are convenient for on-the-go and provide a quick, gentle and refreshing cleanse of your baby’s skin. Made with Johnson’s No More Tears formula, these cleansing cloths are gentle/mild for use on both the face and body with ingredients that are as gentle to the eyes as pure water.
Attending concerts and festivals in college can be a good idea for a number of reasons. Some of the benefits of attending concerts in college may include:
- Personal enjoyment: Attending concerts can be a fun and enjoyable way to spend your free time in college. It can be a great opportunity to listen to live music and experience different genres and artists.
- Socializing: Concert can be a great way to meet new people and socialize with friends. They can provide a shared experience and create a sense of community.
- Cultural enrichment: Attending concerts can expose you to new and diverse forms of music and cultural experiences. This can broaden your horizons and enrich your college experience.
- Stress relief: Listening to music and attending concerts can be a great way to relax and de-stress after a long day of classes or studying.
Attending concerts in college can be a fun and enjoyable way to spend your time, as well as a chance to enrich your cultural experiences and socialize with friends while getting your mind off school.
Leave a Comment