The Best Dorm Jewelry Organizer
When you move into college and live in the dorms, you will most likely come with your favorite clothes and some of your jewelry that matches your style. When you’re sharing a dorm room, its important to have a dorm jewelry organizer & storage. While not as secure as a safe for your valuables, it will make sure you know where your different accessories are before a night out at a college party. To make sure you look your best and stay organized, we’ve compiled the following Dorm Essentials top 5 dorm jewelry organizers and storage.
1. Homde Synthetic Leather Huge Dorm Jewelry Box
Jewelry & Watch Box: With 4 removable pillows in the top layer, you can not only conveniently and safely store your jewelry but also your watches. ELEGANT & DURABLE: Attractive appearance with white faux leather surface and soft velvet lining inside. Over Dimension: 11.14’’ X 10.43’’ X 6.10’’, large enough to hold your watches, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, hairpins, brooches and other jewelry.
2. Misslo Dorm Jewelry Hanging Non-Woven Organizer Holder 32 Pockets 18 Hook
A unique blend formulated by the yoga and meditation gurus at ASUTRA. A light clean mist infused with PATCHOULI & BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OILS will create a calm, serene mental state in minutes. Distilled water (so no impurities) and a blend of essential oils like patchouli and sage make this perfect for all skin types. NO toxic chemicals, NO phosphates, NO animal testing, NO Alcohol . Hypoallergenic – won’t irritate your skin!
3. Clear Acrylic Dorm Jewelry Organizer Box With 3 Drawers
Made with high-quality plastic, our fidget cube is designed to help relieve your everyday stress and anxiety. Helps increase your sense of peace and attention allowing you to focus on your work and relieve phone stress as well. Featuring 6 sides for you to rub, roll, spin, press, control and switch; this is the ultimate anti-stress cube! [Note: 5 Click Side is all click-able sound buttons]
4. SRIWATANA Dorm Jewelry Organizer Display Extra Tall Necklace Holder
TANGLE-FREE JEWELRY ORGANIZER – 3-tier design with a tray allows for quick access to your earrings, rings, necklace or bracelets that hang neatly separated. DECORATIVE JEWELRY STAND – Elegant & rustic design suits any room decor. Perfect for jewelry organization or professional display in retail stores or trade shows.
5. CONBOLA Dorm Jewelry Organizer, Small Jewelry Storage Box Earring Holder
♥【Rotating Jewelry Organizer】- Simple and modern style, rotate into any look you like, excellent dressing table decor; it’s a compact cylinder when closed, and isolate dust to better maintain the luster of jewelry.♥【Ideal Size】- Size: 3.8*3.8*3.8 inch. 4-layer storage space, perfect size for travel, home or anywhere you need, to help classify your different jewelrys, keep you away from the confusion of storage jewelry.
6. 3-Tier Dorm Jewelry Organizer - Brass-Tone Metal T-Bar Necklace Display Stand with Marble Base
15-inch tall brass-tone metal dorm necklace and bracelet stand with 3 T-bars and marble base. Jewelry display features a brass-tone finish and genuine marble stone base adds a centuries-old elegance to homes and retail settings. Necklace rack features three 12-inch wide rungs to hold an extensive selection of necklaces, bracelets or rings.
7. iDesign Plastic Divided 3-Drawer Vanity & Countertop Dorm Jewelry Organizer
3-DRAWERS FOR STORAGE: The iDesign Vanity Organizer features three divided pull-out drawers that provide convenient storage for makeup, jewelry, glasses, & more. Ideal for use in the bathroom, dorm room, or anywhere you need additional organization.
Whether or not you should bring a jewelry organizer to your college dorm room will depend on your personal preferences and the amount of jewelry you own. Here are a few things to consider when deciding whether to bring a jewelry organizer to your dorm room:
- Personal preferences: If you have a large collection of jewelry and want to keep it organized and easily accessible, a jewelry organizer can be a useful addition to your dorm room. It can also match the existing decor and theme of your dorm room.
- Space: If you have a small dorm room, you may need to consider the size and space requirements of a jewelry organizer before bringing it with you to college. A compact or wall-mounted organizer may be a good option if you have limited space.
- Security: If you are concerned about the security of your jewelry, a jewelry organizer with a lock or other security features may be a good option.
- Cost: Jewelry organizers can vary in price, so you may want to consider your budget when deciding whether to bring one to your dorm room.
Saving space through organizers is useful in the dorm. If you have a large collection of jewelry and want to keep it organized and easily accessible, a jewelry organizer can be a useful addition to your dorm room. However, if you don’t own a lot of jewelry or don’t want to invest in an organizer, you may not need to bring one to your dorm room.
Leave a Comment