The Best Dorm Air Fryer
Air fryers are all the rage, and with the need for healthy food in college you may want to consider a dorm air fryer. Essentially a specialized toaster oven, an air fryer is a healthy way to heat up and cook food in the college dorm, whether it’s your leftovers or a meal prep. A dorm air fryer will also cook food better than your dorm microwave can’t. To make sure you get the best air fryer for college, we’ve compiled the following Dorm Essentials top 5 best dorm air fryer for healthy food in the dorm. Just make sure it’s allowed by your RA/housing policy, which will usually have a policy for traditional toaster oven! Lastly, make sure to check out all the cool things you can cook in your dorm with an air fryer.
1. Ninja College Dorm Air Fryer, with 4 Quart Capacity
Not too big or small for the dorm. Now enjoy guilt free food; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried French fries. Wide temperature range: 105 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. 4 quart ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 pounds of french fries. Cord length (feet) – 2.6.
2. GoWISE USA 1700-Watt 5.8-QT 8-in-1 Digital Dorm Air Fryer
Simplify dorm cooking. Sleek and modern look with advanced touch screen menu. Take the guesswork out of cooking with the built-in touch screen menu featuring 8 cooking presets: Fries/Chips, Pork, Chicken, Steak, Shrimp, Cake, Fish, and Pizza. Equipped with a wide temperature range from 180Fahrenheit to 400Fahrenheit in 10 degree increments and a cooking timer up to 30 minute.
3. COSORI 5.8QT Electric Hot College Dorm Air Fryers
Compared with a 4-quart round basket or even smaller one, COSORI air fryer’s 5.8- Quart Square Nonstick Basket can fit a 5 lbs-6 lbs whole chicken, while a small round basket can’t. Buy this XL 5.8-Quart size, you can meal prep 3-5 meals. 11 One-Touch Presets: Steak, Poultry, Seafood, Shrimp, Bacon, Frozen Foods, French Fries, Vegetables, Root Vegetables, Bread, and Desserts. Just choose your preset with 1 easy tap on the display and you’re ready to cook. You can also set cooking temp/time
4. Chefman 2 Quart Dorm Air Fryer, Compact, Personal Size
SPACE SAVING COMPACT SIZE FOR THE DORM: The personal size air fryer saves space on your counter and in your cabinet; perfect for any small kitchen, dorm, office, RV trips, and more! VERSATILITY: Manual temperature control & 30-minute integrated timer lets you air-fry everything from frozen veggies, chicken & even reheat yesterday’s dessert! The detachable BPA-Free basket, cool touch exterior, & auto-shutoff ensures added safety & security.
5. Large GoWISE USA GW22956 7-Quart Electric Air Fryer for the Dorm
Compared with a 5-quart air fryer basket or smaller, GoWISE USA’s newest air fryer comes with an extra-large cooking capacity. The single basket and crisper tray give you 7 quarts of cooking space, the perfect size for feeding; The whole family or to whip up some snacks for a party. Easily cook a whole chicken or 4-5 burgers with a touch of a button without heating up the dorm.
There are several reasons why a dorm air fryer like the ones linked above can be a good option for a college student:
- Convenience: Air fryers are relatively small and easy to use, making them a convenient option for college students who may not have a lot of time or space for cooking.
- Healthy cooking: Air fryers use hot air to cook food, which means they can produce crispy and delicious results without using a lot of oil. This can be a healthier option compared to deep frying or using a lot of oil in a pan.
- Versatility: Air fryers can be used to cook a wide variety of foods, from vegetables and proteins to frozen foods like fries and chicken nuggets. This versatility can make it easier to prepare a variety of meals and snacks.
- Cost-effective: Air fryers can be a cost-effective option for college students, as they can save money on takeout or pre-packaged frozen foods by cooking their own meals at home.
Overall, a dorm air fryer can be a convenient and cost-effective option for college students looking for a healthy and versatile way to cook their meals.
Leave a Comment